What do The Atlantic City Ballet, The Free Meal Center of Cape May, The National Breast Cancer Foundation and the American Red Cross have in common?
Besides being extraordinary organizations that contribute so much to our lives, they’ve all raised money using our Open Minded Mic shows. We organize teh show, do all the production and work with the non-profit organization to maximize results, not burn out activists and bring in needed funds with absoutley no financial risk. Send an email to email@example.com for more details.
What a wonderful, high energy, fun way to raise money for a non-profit organization or religious institution. And with our fee based on a percentage of ticket sales, you simply cannot lose money on this: you can only profit.
- Take advantage of the talent within the organization and among supporters to put together an inspiring, uplifting show.
- We handle all production issues.
- We conduct a dress rehearsal with coaching and feedback to improve performances.
- We provide musical backup when needed.
- For no extra fee, we will emcee or a member / supporter can do that job.
- We do all of the stage management.
This has to be one of the most enjoyable ways to raise needed funds, so let’s do it!
VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT!! OPEN MINDED MIC WILL BE PRESENTING A FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT THE ATLANTIC CITY BALLET ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012, FROM 2:30 – 5:30 P.M. AT BEAUTIFUL JOHNNY’S CAFÉ IN MARGATE CITY. TICKETS ARE ONLY $26 FOR A GREAT MEAL & SHOW AND IF YOU BUY EARLY, YOU’LL RECEIVE TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE ATLANTIC CITY BALLET! WRITE TO US AT INFO@OPENMINDEDMIC.COM OR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION. MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW ON THIS WEB PAGE
Call us at 609-788-3958 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.